Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Adding Units to Zone Schedule Value Measured Area

I'm trying to create an area summary of my zones but I can only get the values for the measured areas referenced from the zones to show as a number not a number with units after. For example Site Area 1 is listed as 650 rather than 650m2. When I add ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Cadimage Site Boundary Archicad 20

Is anyone else having problems with the cad image site boundary tool in archicad 20? every time i click into it, it comes up with the settings and as soon as i try to draw a boundary line, or enter in any of the lengths or angles - it shuts down and ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

From Archicad to Revit keeping transparent material

Hi all, I'm working on an architectural project in Archicad and now want to export my model to Revit in order to use their Cloud render service (I'm a student with limited computing resources). I've been trying to export my AC model experimenting wit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Tool clouds drawn in layout not exporting

Hovever, Change Tool clouds drawn in views show just fine. Cloud 1 is drawn on the layout. Cloud 2 is drawn in the view. I've tried to tweak the export settings to no avail. The only other thing I've noticed is that the cloud has rennovation properti...

Properties for specific elements

With the new (nice) Property System in ARCHICAD 20, we can define custom property sets with ease. We can limit to certain object types (walls, slabs etc), but not further. This means that a manufacturer which adds a property set for e.g. central heat...

stefan by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Area Calculation issue in ArchiCAD17 with PBC

Hi, when I checked with fills my schedules of exterior wall surface ( I used "Net surface area on the Outside Face"), i didn't find the right result in my schedule. The screenshot is in french, but I used : Net surface area on the Outside Face and Ne...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes