Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Java and ArchiCAD

We just had some BIMServer headaches this morning and I would just like to remind everyone: Step 1 to fix anything ArchiCAD: Update Java A user created a Teamwork project a few days ago that several of us connected to and have been working in. Yester...

DOOR SCHEDULE: how to Unlock element to type in content

Hi All, I am working on door schedule and am unable to type extra content in certain cells. When I double click in it, it says "element locked", even after I reserve all elements. All layers are all unlocked already too. Please see attached of screen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad 19 teamwork and libraries

Hi! how to set up libraries to be loaded on every computer that has joind teamwork. I have set to have only standard library loaded in my teamwork but every comp that is in does not load standard library. Every comp has it on its C: drive.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling of local variables in GDL Object

Hi, I'm severely editing the existing Graphisoft Zone Stamp object to allow a bespoke Masterplanning Zone Stamp (acres, hectares, sq ft, etc). The code takes the basic gross_area = str (area_form, Temp_GrossArea) line, applies a series of calculation...

Teamwork file will not reserve Hotlink Manager

This morning a couple of us hit on a problem with our TW Project where we could not reserve the Hotlink Manager. The only thing we could think to do was save as a PLN, delete the Project from the BIMServer and reshare the Project. That appeared to wo...

Read a total from an Element Schedule

Hello, I have a custom object (lets call it "OBJ1") that changes some parameters when it is placed within a certain area. One of these parameters is called "status"; when the object is placed in the designated area, the "status" parameter changes to ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes