Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

IFC import and mapping rules in Scheme Setup

Hi. I have mapped custom properties to IFC propertyes in IFC Scheme Setup, but if I want to import a IFC file where a consultan have enriched certain properties, the mapping dosnt goes the opposite way. I want to export IFC file and give it to the fi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG Translator

Hi! Issue: When saving a floor plan in dwg format from ARCHICAD 17, almost all the objects turn into solid fill white blocks (same color as the contour line) which makes it impossible to identify the object. Question: Is there a setting in the transl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! All schedules greyed out when placed on drawings.

Hi, Last week all my schedules became greyed out when placed on my layouts. The original schedule works fine, it updates normally, but they appear greyed out when I place them on my drawings. I checked everything, they are displayed in high quality, ...

julienK by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BUG - DWG export and drawing placement

For ease of compositing, I sometimes overlay two views on a sheet (say a site drawing, and a vector map). When exporting this to DWG, the placement of the drawings in DWG model space will produce a very unexpected result, for example placing the draw...

pejotu by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Schedule Solution for Complex Windows

I have a few windows that need to be modeled and appear as one unit in the schedule. The closest I can get is using the curtain wall tool (first image). However this in considered an 'opening' and will not be generated in schedule. I can generate a s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom Text Hotlink Module Doors

Do you have the ability to edit custom text fields within a door schedule that is capturing doors from hot link modules? I have no problem editing the fields from doors that are not a part of a module, however it won't allow me to manually update the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Indexes Fields - Layout Number

Hi, in Project Indexes I am looking to add a Field for "Layout Number" but I it is not available. The "Layout Number" is available in Project Info as Autotext and can be inserted in Layouts. Is there a way to have it available in Project Indexes tabl...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes