Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Custom pipe profile in MEP Modeler

Hi. Is it possible to create a custom pipe profile for MEP Modeler? What I need is to have a "box" that contains pipes and insulation. Square "duct" containing foam and one or more round pipes.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC importing issues

I am having various issues when importing a Consultant's IFC model. He has installed the Graphisoft plug-in for Revit but it is bringing in a very recent version of our Building Model as well as Storey Levels that are not being used and finally their...

Sorting is OFF, yet sheets are sorted strangely!

Hi! Today we noticed that our sheet index is sorting the sheets in a strange way, but here is the kicker: sorting is turned off in the index settings! (Please see the attached screenshots.) I have no idea what criteria it is using to sort the sheets ...

Index-Sort-Problem.jpg

Automatic Element ID / Favorites

Hi! I'm working on a project template for AC20. And i'm noticing some differences to AC 19. I have created some favorites like doors, walls etc. For example: I have a door on favorites, with measurements 910x2100, ID D9a. When i have that door select...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Door and Window Schedules

I am getting to know the workflow for ArchiCAD and I am wondering what the best way is to set up door and window schedules? I was very excited initially about the parametric aspects of ArchiCAD and BIM modeling. I thought it was very cool how you cou...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Find & Select Criteria Sets Exporting

In ArchiCAD 20 the Find & Select is a little different, making it particularly useful to create one's own Criteria Sets that one can use over and over rather than having to manually click through all the options every time. It appears as though we ca...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multi-Storey Zone GFA Calculation Schedule

Hi, How can I calculate the total area of units in a multi-storey development? I would like to show the following criteria in a schedule: Unit Type / Total Area / Ground Floor Area / 1st Floor Area I had the same problem with total unit areas, adding...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening ancient ArchiCad files

I'm not a current Archicad user but was in the distant past.... I've got some files dating from 1999/2000 - Archicad version 6. They are too old to open in the current demo version of Archicad. I've found that you can download old (versions 9 and 10)...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes