Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cadimage roof not showing correctly

I have created a roof and then used a cadimage roof covering to cover that. On one of my cross sections the roof doesnt seem to be displaying properly. I decided to delete that roof - but when i deleted it - it seems that there is another cadimage ro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Structural Imported Library Location with Teamwork

I am trying to speed up a model by reducing the number of objects in our embeded library. However, whenever I merge the engineers Revit MEP model using the Revit MEP translator, I end up successfully importing the model, but the MEP library ends up i...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a "Simple List" Schedule

First time post, but from a long time lurker: I am currently in the process of converting my firm's schedules from totally analog Excel files into AC19's Interactive Schedules. After some work, I am getting really close to achieving a satisfactory le...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving from AC19 to Sketchup - SLOW

Why the export from AC19 to Sketchup is so slow?! I have a model with 325K polygons (not so much indeed) ... and It's working for 1 hour and half and it didn't finish yet. Is it normal?!

alemanda by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote hosting of teamwork files

Our office has recently been awarded a couple of rather large projects which will require multi office collaboration across 3 countries. We have been using teamwork on various projects for a while now, with access into our server via a VPN connection...

MEP toolbar

Whats happened to the MEP toolbar? I have been watching the videos on YouTube & reading the help pdf etc. These all show a toolbar where preferences can be set & new MEP systems can be made. But all of these tutorials & pdf are made in an older versi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

List of Unused Embedded Objects?

Is there any way to see a list of Embedded objects that also shows if that object is Used in the Project or not? This is because I want to delete all the embedded objects that are not used. When I try to do this in the Library Manager though I have t...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

View an ArchiCAD file broken down to analyze and reduce file

Is there a way to see what parts of your ArchiCAD file are making the file large? For example is it the model itself? Is it the Views? Is it the Surfaces? Is it the Building Materials? etc. Is there a way to see these things so I know what to get rid...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes