Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scheduling Morphs

Hi, I just have a crazy idea but I need to know if this would work. Is possible to schedule the length of the morphs lines? let say I draw the perimeter of a building with the morph tool using the polygonal method, can I get the perimeter length of t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchup 2016 Support

Anybody knows if Archicad 20 will finally support some newer version of Sketchup? Say 2016? If not - when we can expect some update in this department? It's really long overdue and I have converting files to v8 every time I need to bring sketchup mod...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Interior Wizard - how do you get it to work?

After reading this article, I downloaded from ArchiCAD Goodies the Interior Wizard and Accessories. After successfully installing it, restarting my computer, loading the libraries, and restarting ArchiCAD, I selected a zone and went to Design > Desig...

Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 5.53.50 PM.png

wanting to show exterior trim on cadimage windows

I have drawn a cadimage window and have added a rectangular profile exterior trim to it. It shows up how I want it to in the preview tab in the cadimage window settings. but when i look at it in elevation or 3d view I cannot see the changes to the wi...

1.PNG
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding objects to an existing BIM server library

After I create a new .gsm object and save it into an existing BIM server library, I refresh the folder via the Manage BimServer Libraries dialog box. However, I can't see the new object in its folder... only the objects that were already there. Does ...

Bill by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! External drawing update fails

Hello there We have a Teamwork file that links drawings from another TW file in the layout. This is tipically handled by AC by opening another instance of the program with the relevant file, but... from my workstation the updating of the drawings han...

Lighting Schedule

Hello Everyone, I have 3 questions about lighting schedule, and I'm going to make them here in one post. 1- How can I make the title text(in red) bigger without changing the header text of the individuals fields (in blue)? (see pic) 2- How do you Sch...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes