Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

funky dimensions in schedule

ok, folks, here's a new one for you: In my window schedule, the dimensions are showing up as shown in the attached image. 1'-12"? 3'-12"? I've never seen ArchiCAD do that before. The widths appear correctly in the window object. I've checked my dimen...

jkershaw by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD IFC Exports Issue

Hello fellow users. We are having an issue with few of our files where the IFC we export take very long time for Revit Users to open and the elements within it come in as 'in place elements' rather than manipulable slabs, roofs, walls, etc. When I sa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Export to IFC - profile wall failure

There is something wrong with exporting profile-wall to IFC... in 19 everything was OK, I'v checked with fresh file created with Norsk prosjekteringsmål - the same... Is it general problem with 20, or just my miss-luck?? Rafal AC 20 5025 NOR FULL EDI...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Colors in point cloud?

Hi, I'm doing my 2nd point cloud and this time I can't get any color in the point cloud model. All black. Any ideas? The screen shot is AC20 and Adesk Recap. Cheers, Mats

Square feet / Total title in Schedule

In the scheme settings, when trying to show "sq ft" it will only appear when selecting the sum signal, or the flag icon. Is it possible to show "sq ft" without having to select those features in the scheme settings? Also is it possible to show "Total...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Elements visible

There are two persons working on a Team project. We have been releasing and reserving elements But we now noticed that some elements are not showing up but are showing up on the other person drawing. We suspect that these elements are still reserved ...

Llian by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Area Schedule - show areas for multiple zones

Hi, How can I show the area for two apartment zones next to each other in a schedule. ie. the apartment area, the balcony area and the total of the two in three columns of a schedule. See spreadsheet attached And is there any way to link the zones? C...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes