Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding U-value of Wall/Composite to Schedule

Although it's perfectly possible to show a Windows U-value in an schedule (using Object Parameters, as described here), I'm unable to add U-values of a Composite Wall in an Schedule. All 'parts' are there: skin thickness, thermal conductivity, ... An...

B_E_A_T_ by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Listing by volume of custom made object

Hi everybody ! I`m newbie on this site and solution might already be founded somewhere , but anyway I would like to ask following question from you guys. I should need to organize and count some schedule listings by volumes of custom made objects. Fo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Autocad import - text missing

Hi guys I am using Archicad 15(start edition) and when I place an autocad on a sheet some text is not displaying the correct information. The text is generated through a attribute inside a dynamic block in autocad but it doesn't show it on Archicad. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Orientation export problem

We are trying to export AC19 files to AutoCad, however when we do so the model space view (in AutoCAD) is different to that of the AC19 view. What I mean is the building plan has been rotated once exported. The AC19 model object is not 90 degrees to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Legend

Hi, I would like to produce a finishes-materials legend and just have it set up as a grid, with cells, similar to a word document, that isn't linked to any other data. What would be the best way to go about this? Cheers Scotty

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free IFC Viewer

Is there a free IFC viewer available that can be used to check IFCs coming out of ArchiCad before they get sent to subconsultants, etc.?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue Beam

Has anyone explore Blue beam with Archicad? I have limited knowledge about Blue beam other than it does mark-ups on PDFs. I watched their advertisement and it makes reference to Autocad and just wondering why just this one cad program works with this...

Llian by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

import views from other drawings.

I could import really easily in version 16, maybe 17, but have not been able to import views from other drawings on 18, and 19. back then i could go to a layout sheet right click and pick place drawing browse out to the drawing that i wanted on my ma...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes