Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I-m not getting pop-up messages from teammates in teamwork

Can anyone think of any reason that I wouldn't be getting pop-up messages from my teamwork teammates? I do get the message in the teamwork and I do get a very small notification in the bottom bar of the ArchiCAD window. I just don't get the regular p...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

multileader label tool

Does anyone have experience with the multilayer label tool? I understand you can create basic schedules whereby the number in the tag automatically populates a list or schedule. Great for simple floor plan keynotes, but I have not been able to "conne...

RWARCHPC by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecotect

Hi, anyone here knows what's the best way to export an archicad model to ecotect? I know I can export it to a .3ds file, but I was wondering if there was a plugin or something that would allow me to export in a more "native" way so to speak... or if ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

References Within References

So, I have a number of referenced DWG files from other disciplines within my ArchiCAD project file, mainly in independent worksheets for easy tracing and reference generally. However, there files originally had little logo JPG's, SHX files or other D...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Organize Schedules

Is there anyone who know if there is possible to organize a schedules? Or is it impossible? Look at my picture, I would like to organize diffrent as ArchiCAD is doing.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bim server 19 Help!

Hi forum, Can someone explain to me with an example how to setup the bim server 19 for external use? how to setup DNS servers, FQDN, addresses etc etc step by step Im connecting only local use Im so confused with this setup thanks

nitizz by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Backwards compatability.

This has probably been asked before but is it possible to open R18 drawings (not 3D just simple line drawings) in R12? If so, how would you do it. I don't really want to save everything as DXF from R18 open in R12 and save as PLN which all I can thin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes