Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

updating template every version

Hi I have a lot of window a door favorites saved on my templet I use to start new projects. The migration has certainly made things easier but I do end up using an older version of windows doors or having to go though manually and re save all my favo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC rule with boolean resault

Is it possible to make a rule for a wall that says, if my wall is on a specific layer then my custom (boolean) parameter says "true" and if not it says "false"?? If so, please tell my how. Thank you!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Export to AutoCAD Explodes everything

Export to AutoCAD Explodes everything no matter what translation settings I use. Even the dimensions are reduced to a series of independent lines and number. In summary, 1, I have created a project with layouts containing the GA's etc. 2, I go to the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall accessories add-on for ArchiCad 20

Hi It seems that the Wall Accessories add-on is not released so far for ArchiCad 20. I am wondering if this will be done in the future and when? Or if there are other methods for modeling curtain walls, like following properties of specific manufactu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3DS File refuses to export

Hi, I'm having an issue in AC19 where the project fails to export a 3DS - it just sits there spinning. It happily generates OBJ or DXF files, but I need 3DS for my purposes. The folder shows some empty scratch files that get created, but no real idea...

Cadimage bracing

Are any of the Kiwi users here using the bracing tool? Have you been able to use it for subfloor bracing lately? I used to use it up until last year some time, but it has had some issues which supposedly have now been fixed, but I still cannot get it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Schedule

Is there a way of multiplying area and number of windows within the schedule in Archicad 20?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I transfer my AC20 project to an architect using AC17?

There has been a change of project architects on a project I have been working on. I have been using ArchiCAD 20 and the new contracted architect is using ArchiCAD 17. Any thoughts on the best way to transfer the project to him, so that he can contin...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes