Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read a total from an Element Schedule

Hello, I have a custom object (lets call it "OBJ1") that changes some parameters when it is placed within a certain area. One of these parameters is called "status"; when the object is placed in the designated area, the "status" parameter changes to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Window schedule - change Unit Size from "Custom Size"

Is there any way to change the Unit Size reported on a window schedule from "Custom Size" if it's something other than the rather limited sizes available in ArchiCAD? It seems like this should be something that is straight forward, but I can't seem t...

arg617 by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive Schedule Units

I am trying to get my interactive schedule to display in feet and fractional inches, not decimal inches. Is there any way of doing this? My head head is showing as 94.00". I would rather it show up as 7'-10". Also, the jamb thickness is showing up as...

toman311 by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Export IFC from AC...lots of missing geometry!?

Hi, I export a building model to IFC format from AC19. After the conversion, it said that some elements could not be exported due to missing geometry. I check the IFC ID, the elements include some columns and some walls. Then, I open the IFC format i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

.lcf file format missing in rhino export option.

hi guys , I am using archicad 19 edu version . I installed RhinoLCFObserverForArchiCAD19-3528-INT for importing rhino models to archicad. It got installed but in the drop down menu in the export option it doesnt show a .lcf file format . it is showin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

assosiation with zones - visible in Navis and Solibri

Hi. Im trying to figure a solution with hyperlinks that are associated with the zones. The dream is to have an object/part of the zone that is visible in programs like Navis and Solibri (also BIMx) without the entire room, ill be glad if it was a cor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 Goodies

Would anyone help me out in getting to the goodies for ArchiCAD 18? I cannot see the version of the files for V18 in the Archives ... so a bit stumped. Cheers

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Building Material Mapping

Hi, I have been trying to get my IFC translator to pick up the building materials from my IFC and translate them to default ones but this is not working as expected. I go to the material mapping tab then merge from IFC and it adds the new ones which ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMeye or other software for manage zone

I found this plug in for archicad to manage zone for facility management. https://www.bimeye.com/product/room-manager/ SOme people in swedish say that it works fine. I need a software to manage a huge quantities of zone of an existing building for fa...