Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Window/door schedule

Hi I have been reading a lot of posts but can't seem to find the solution to my problems. I am making a window and door schedule and I was wondering: -if there is any way to automatically dimension not only the total size of the door/window but also ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic ID assigment by height/width/firerating

Hello, I have a problem with automatic assigment of ID's using ID manager. In short, I have multiple windows named by width/height but I want Archicad do automatically assign another letters if one of them has specified fire rating class or other cla...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Autotext on Master Layout missings on DWG export

We have our title blocks set on the master layouts via linked views. This way the title block is easily edited separately, and gets immediatelu updated to all master layouts. This works fine for PDF, but when we export DWG:s (with the drawings in Mod...

pejotu by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC: Wall hole missing for Modular Window

Hi! We are using the Modular Window in several places around our building, but when I save an IFC file using the "Data Exchange with Autodesk Revit Structure" translator, the resulting file does not have wallholes at the Modular window. Please see th...

ArchiCAD.jpg

Trapezoid window shoulder height in schedule

Hello everyone, I can't get the shoulder height to show in the window schedule. Anyone know how to get this to show up there? I'm using the "WS Window Schedule" and the shoulder height is not in the available parameters list, but it is in the window ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the best Archicad template?

The Archicad Template industry has finally grown to more than the default template that comes with the program. We have free templates and we have some new paid templates. Which one do you think is the best and which one you currently work with. In t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD to Sketchup for 3D Print

Hi all, So, I've had a look around and haven't found many posts for the direction of ArchiCAD to Sketchup. I work with ArchiCAD models that use complex and custom profiles for walls, roofs, slabs, the lot. While it is relatively simple to export this...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lists and libraries in teamwork

I had a trouble with lists : no way to even create a list directory because teamwork said someone had booked the necessary libraries... I found a way to re-create lists and one of the followings may be guilty. - The external .pln content (modules) ; ...

Schedule - Quantity of Uniform Elements Only

How can you create/ show the quantity of uniform elements in the interactive schedule instead of total elements? See attached screen shot of an areas schedule, where I want to quantify the number of apartments (woningen). I have the 'merge uniform it...

151207_Schedule quantities for uniform elements.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes