Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

External files cannot be updated by other users

Hello. I hope that you can help us with a problem that we are having with external drawings. We have about 5 users working in a teamwork file ArchiCAD 17 (last updated with Hotfix 8 build 8000). When one user brings in an external drawing file (pdf o...

Kesal by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem when deleting TW project from server

Deleting project from the server: - Some users will be temporarily missing from the Teamwork palette and their reservations will not be visible by others. The problem will disappear completely after users rejoining the project. - All TW messaging wil...

pen set changes won't show up in model

Hi everyone, I'm in a V18 Teamwork file. Any changes I make changes to a pen set (and either save or simply leave as custom) don't show up in the model after I click OK, or release, or rebuild... nothing. The only way I can get it to show correctly i...

Bill by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Q: What does "Volume, holes not reduced" mean?

While doing a few tests to make sure volumes of elements took into account SEOs, I saw this "Volume, holes not reduced" value. The cubes in the pic below are 1m x 1m x 1m, so they have no holes, but this value reports as 0.5 m3. What does "Volume, ho...

peter_h by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lamp with Text in 2D

How do I "Find and Select" a lamp based on its "Text in 2D" as a selection criterion. Second, how can I include the "Text in 2D" in the schedule criteria? Thanks.

Lamp.jpg

Acrobat vs Preview

Mac users - what application do you prefer to open your PDF files in? We've been installing Acrobat Pro for years, but taking a closer look, all the "pro" features that we need are now basically possible with Preview (combine pages, rotate, some ligh...

filipp by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes