Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EMBEDDED OBJECT: Teamwork Status; Deleted??

Please find attached screen shot. I have been making object/door leaves in the embedded library. I have found some of my items have now got a teamwork status of deleted. I can't edit or delete these or some case a whole folder in "teamwork status: de...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic dwg modification?

Hello everyone: I think i once saw a friend of mine linking a .DWG file to archicad in a way that if the .DWG was modified in Autocad, Archicad refreshed the changes made (and i think he had the file open in autocad at the same time). Is there a way ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchup export problem

All my attempts to save the model to sketchup result in 0 bytes files, although the computer seems to work a bit to generate them. I tried to make a simple new file but it didn't work either. Does someone have the same problem?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 18 - BIM Server Setup - How to?

There's a fellow in another part of California whom he'd like to setup the BIMserver on his Mac. We are both on the latest Build of Archicad 18. He will be hosting the projects and I will be tapping in remotely to work on them. Is there any good "vid...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Elements Reserved By No One

Hi all, in one of our Teamwork projects we are having an issue where certain elements/controls are reserved by no one, and we cannot request these elements. See attached screenshot showing Reserved By_________ with no name shown. Also no users are sh...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Export plumbing schedule to excel

Hi I want to be able to export my interactive as an excel spreadsheet I can give to someone and they can fill it out. When I export it as an interactive setting file .xml and open in excel it is unintelligible

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rhino-Archicad issues

Hi group, I have been playing with the Rhino to Archicad export plugin to bring a parametric definition of a stair created in Grasshopper to AC. The geometry exports fine and quite clean but I'm running into an - I think - important issue. It seems t...

AC-Rhino-Origin.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

moving dimension text

Hello. I put some dimensions on my drawing and moved some of its text. Now I rotated the canvas. The dimensions adapted, but the dimension text I moved did not. How can I solve this? Thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Font issue between mac and PC on teamwork

I am working on a teamwork project in ArchiCAD 18. The font we are using is Swiss721 LtCn BT On my mac it looks fine If I edit text on the mac and send and recieve then the text gets wider on PC which causes problems on the layouts the font name chan...

How to export 2D Elements in the IFC format ?

Hello, We read and study the entire paragraph IFC Import / Export Setting of User Manual. (AC18) So we can't export any IfcAnnotation contrary to what the manual says. We repeated several times, in the plan view and/ or 3D window ( entire project or ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes