Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Archicad 18\19 to Sketchup = 0 bytes file? Urgent.

Hello, ive been trying to export my file into Sketchup, my laptop AND pc seem to work on it but end up exporting a 0 bytes skp file.. please reply as soon as possible, I have a competition to compete in and I need to export it ASAP

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hidden Layers in Schedules

I have a schedule that's reading fills (for the purpose of fenestration). i'm using the same format in several project files but in some i can't edit my text fields. Getting a "item selected in schedule is on a hidden layer" in some but not others. W...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Merging Skp to Archicad 18.

When i try to merge Skp file in Archicad 18, it says that We can open the skp file in this dialog.. any idea why it happened? last time i could do it

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad exporting Tekla issues

Hello, I have a problem exporting project to tekla structures. Actually it happens and exporting to revit.. The problem is that curtain wall panels drops or raises. Thank you for your answers! http://s23.postimg.org/ixjx6fje3/Untitled.jpg

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

v19 : establish + tally average grade

Hello - I need to verify allowable building height (aka Average Building Elevation, or ABE) on a proposed single family residence. In addition to the standard "average by four midpoints of overall rectangle" method, we want to use a second method to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG export for Dummies

I'm trying to send a DWG to an engineer and we're both pretty dumb. He says the DWG I'm sending him is blank. What's the most bullet-proof no frills no nonsense method for translating to DWG for AutoCAD? What are the most common mistakes dummies like...

Publishing into ShareFile

hi all, Problem: We make a AC template for our colleagues which are working around the globe. They all have different file server addresses in their offices Idea: We use our ShareFile with a dedicated project address to publish our drawings directly ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ROOF SURFACER 18 FILL

Anyone know how to get the fill to show in the roof surfacer? I have been learning how to use the tool, and only once can I get the fill to show. The surface with the fill showing has all the same settings as the ones that don't. I can't figure out h...

TGreer by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Client not compatible with Bimcloud Server

We are currently migrating the office from Vectorworks to Archicad and trying to setup a dedicated BIM Server but I've been getting the following error whenever we try to share a project to the projects folder. "You client is not compatible with the ...

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 8.33.46 PM.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes