Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIM server 18 offline

Hi everybody, we switched tot ArchiCAD 18 and the included Bim Server 18 last year. Been working on it for a while now but recently he started to drop out. When joining the teamwork ArchiCAD replies that he couldn't connect and we're going to work in...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DOOR SCHEDULE AND DOOR "TYPES".....need major help

I tell ya GS...these "schedules" whether they be "door types" or "door schedules" are the worst. it's like I have NO clue how to get a simple "DOOR TYPES" with the door type letter (A, B, C, etc..) and by grouping the same "TYPE" of door whether it b...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Modules in BIM Server

I have placed modules into my BIM Server and noticed a 'Module' Tab under Projects. Should I place my modules under Module, instead? If placed into Module, how do I import there? I appreciate your time. - Jakub

Module Image.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule problem

I am having a problem with my Door Schedule. I organized the schedule by Floor Level first, and then by Door Number. The model has a Theatre that is included as part of the First Floor. The Stage Floor is 5'-0" below the First Floor and the Orchestra...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot close issue in Teamwork

Hi to all, I'm trying to close an issue with a teamwork project. I click "close issue", but then the OK button is greyed out, so effectively nothing happens... What to do? P.S. I have permission to issue

Graphic Display Problem with Improved IFC Import addin

Hi, I'm not sure that this is the best place to get support for a Revit addin (!), but couldn't see any more appropriate support channels on the Graphisoft website. I've installed the ArchiCAD Connection addin on several workstations for Revit 2015, ...

IFC Import.PNG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mulitiple ip addresses listed in Server Web Admin

When I go to ur web admin in the code meter key on our server, with a network key - I see multiple ip addresses listed as using out licenses, we have 4 - but sometimes there is like 10 listed, some are listed more than once, and some I don't even kno...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

partial structure, dimensions and exporting to dwg

using partial structure and have separate set of dimensions on "entire model" and "without finishes" when translated to a dwg both sets of dimensions show up making a bit of a mess. Can't locate a setting in the translator... am I missing something a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locating trees from surveyor data & uploading into file

using a Transit today, located 21 trees, and now want to use the surveyor data importe feature, but need to understand how to create the data in the proper form to import it. How do I build the information file in excel...xyz, comma dilenated...what ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes