Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Archicad & Cost Schedules / Schedule of Works / Tender

Hi, I am just making the move to Archicad and hoping to become much more efficient in terms of the documentation I produce. I am an architect in the UK working on private houses. I am interested in being as effective as possible it streamlining the d...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

(Google) Nik Photo Editing Collection now FREE

The Nik Tools provide a lot of image editing / enhancement options for photos and presentation images. When it was a standalone company, the suite of tools was a good value at $500. After Google bought Nik, it was a great value at $150. Effective tod...

Setting up housing scheme project

First things first,, I've been asking a lot of questions lately so thank you to everyone for your patience and help, the advice and experience on this forum is invaluable so just a quick thank you for everyone's patience and help! On to my question :...

Exporting Curtain wall layers

Hello! Im trying to save my curtain wall components in different layers, specifically a want the glass panels in a layer and the boundaries and the mullions in another layer. The reason for this is that I want to export the 3D model in 3dsMax where i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule Cells

Please refer to attached file. I am confused by the way a door schedule functions. The two doors in the attached file and the walls in which they reside are identical. Why the schedule has the appearance of an Excel spreadsheet, it is not possible to...

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 8.12.51 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM EXPORT IFC FROM TEKLA TO ARCHICAD

I'm having an issue with an IFC export from Tekla 19 to ArchiCad 19. The problem seems to be with the Haunch. It's a connection between a column and a beam. Both HE-B 500. The whole model in ArchiCad shows up, except for the haunch itself. Even the b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes