Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Autocad Attributes not imported properly

Hi, when import dwg files which contains attributes, the attributes are not translated properly in Archicad. Instead of the attribute block I get a straight line. This is happening either in "place external drawing" or in "XREF import". The attribute...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Enlarged text height in external drawing from dwg import

Hi, when I try to import a 1:100 scaled dwg file as an external drawing the imported text and labels are anlarged by double (depending of the autocad file scale the enlargement may be bigger). To achieve the same text height I have to either change m...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Road (Driveway) creator

Can anyone recommend a tool for creating Road ways? I have used ArchiTerra in the past, and besides at the time not being able to super elevate one side of the road way in respect to the other, I had success with producing sloped and curved driveways...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Door schedule frozen panes

Working in the door schedule - some of the panes are frozen - the entire of panes within one door. I can't use the door locator to identify the location of the door to delete. I can't modify the designation to 00 (my designation for empty doors). Ple...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule question

This will be a simple one for somebody I want to make a new schedule with "All Object Types" criteria as in the attachment. But when I select "Element Type" then go to choose "All Object Types" from the drop down it is not there! How do I select that...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting from Archicad 17 to Cinema 4D

Hello Archicad talk community, This is my very first post. I use the Archicad 17 and I would like to render my models in Cinema 4D. I have been installing the addon for AC 17 Int. over and over and still I cannot find it when I try to Save As. Does a...

SergeA by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2ND DOOR SCHEDULE

I have a door schedule for the ADU we are adding to our project, but need a Door Schedule for the Main Building. ArchiCAD 18 doesn't seem to allow me to do this. I drew a marquee around the main building and thought I could guide it to understand I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polyline Accessories

When creating an accessory object I saw that I could select Polyline accessory as a subtype. Does that mean that we can attach those objects to polylines as it is possible with Slabs ? How then ? Thanks for any help.

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Category Code not available

We use the Category Code to group zone categories, but we're unable to isolate the field / value with the Criteria drop-down menu when using the Interactive Scheduler. Zone Category Code is available in the Field picker for listing, so I'm thinking i...