Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Schedules - Perimeter

Hi Everyone, Currently trying to set up my schedules in v18 and the perimeter shows up in mm by the looks of it, is there a way of changing it to m? As it currently shows as 32,000.0 instead of 32.0. Thanks in advance!

schedule 1.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CodeMeter settings for remote access?

Can anyone give suggestions for local Codemeter settings to allow remote access a server's code meter? Our IT guy has freed up the necessary ports (22350 I think) in the firewall. We are able to join teamwork projects remotely, but need to have a cod...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Measurement in an imported DWG

Hi, First of all. I'm a beginner in ArchiCad so please give me quite basic answers. Using ArchiCad18 I have opened an DWG project in scale 1:200. How do I do to get the correct values when I measure. If there is anyone who could answer in Swedish it ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 18 teamwork

We've been using ArchiCAD in our office since version 9 and have appreciated the changes made to teamwork that make it run more smoothly. We are currently testing ArchiCAD 18 prior to full deployment and have noticed a major problem: when a file is t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD - ECOTECT

Hi, I was wandering if any user in here works with both Archicad and Ecotect? Maybe someone could tell me from their own experience how well these two programs work together (considering Ecotect is an Autodesk software). Can you do the same things wo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC Translator to Revit - lots of problems

I'd be interested in talking to anyone that's had any success in sharing models between Archicad and Revit using the IFC format. Please please please PM me if you have done this successfully. Currently we have a myriad of issues, and likely more I am...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes