Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

3D dwg export generates many polygons

Hi. When I'm trying to export our building as 3D dwg our slabs becomes a mess. As we have a lot of holes through the slab archicad generates polygons across the whole slab when exporting to 3D dwg. Any tips on how to get clean 3D outlined slabs??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC export of composites give no skin thickness

Hi, Strange beaviour that I suspect is crappy IFC-translation setup from my part. However I've tried all I can think of. The problem is that my composite wall skins doesn't show any thickness in Solibri when the wall is connected to another wall. A f...

BIM server 19 update

I have the BIM server installed and I'm trying to install the latest hotfix but it says it cannot locate ArchiCAD to update. What am I missing? We have individuals operating with the latest hotfix but we can't get the BIM server to the same build.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cadimage roof not showing correctly

I have created a roof and then used a cadimage roof covering to cover that. On one of my cross sections the roof doesnt seem to be displaying properly. I decided to delete that roof - but when i deleted it - it seems that there is another cadimage ro...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Structural Imported Library Location with Teamwork

I am trying to speed up a model by reducing the number of objects in our embeded library. However, whenever I merge the engineers Revit MEP model using the Revit MEP translator, I end up successfully importing the model, but the MEP library ends up i...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a "Simple List" Schedule

First time post, but from a long time lurker: I am currently in the process of converting my firm's schedules from totally analog Excel files into AC19's Interactive Schedules. After some work, I am getting really close to achieving a satisfactory le...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving from AC19 to Sketchup - SLOW

Why the export from AC19 to Sketchup is so slow?! I have a model with 325K polygons (not so much indeed) ... and It's working for 1 hour and half and it didn't finish yet. Is it normal?!

alemanda by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote hosting of teamwork files

Our office has recently been awarded a couple of rather large projects which will require multi office collaboration across 3 countries. We have been using teamwork on various projects for a while now, with access into our server via a VPN connection...