Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

apple - yosemite - multiple spaces, windows, displays

has anybody found a app or workaround, THAT WORKS to maintain your windows across multiple spaces, when switching between 1 or 2 monitors. it's 2016 and im trying to get organised. my current setup (at work) is 1 mbp and a 27 inch ext display, usuall...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suffix m2

Hi! The suffix "m2" in Archicad Schedule is a big problem for me. I'm trying to create a master Excel spreadsheet composed by several Archicad schedules and the field "grand total" with the suffix "m2" is not a valid number in excel. Is there a way t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Z-values of a text file into a mesh?

Hi! I have a text file(* which has thousands of Z-values separated by a space. I wonder is it possible to get them into a MESH using GDL script? I’ve been able to read the values from text file using Text I/O add-on, and even put them into parameter ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Autocad Attributes not imported properly

Hi, when import dwg files which contains attributes, the attributes are not translated properly in Archicad. Instead of the attribute block I get a straight line. This is happening either in "place external drawing" or in "XREF import". The attribute...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Enlarged text height in external drawing from dwg import

Hi, when I try to import a 1:100 scaled dwg file as an external drawing the imported text and labels are anlarged by double (depending of the autocad file scale the enlargement may be bigger). To achieve the same text height I have to either change m...

Takis by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for Road (Driveway) creator

Can anyone recommend a tool for creating Road ways? I have used ArchiTerra in the past, and besides at the time not being able to super elevate one side of the road way in respect to the other, I had success with producing sloped and curved driveways...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Door schedule frozen panes

Working in the door schedule - some of the panes are frozen - the entire of panes within one door. I can't use the door locator to identify the location of the door to delete. I can't modify the designation to 00 (my designation for empty doors). Ple...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes