Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Schedule question

This will be a simple one for somebody I want to make a new schedule with "All Object Types" criteria as in the attachment. But when I select "Element Type" then go to choose "All Object Types" from the drop down it is not there! How do I select that...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting from Archicad 17 to Cinema 4D

Hello Archicad talk community, This is my very first post. I use the Archicad 17 and I would like to render my models in Cinema 4D. I have been installing the addon for AC 17 Int. over and over and still I cannot find it when I try to Save As. Does a...

SergeA by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2ND DOOR SCHEDULE

I have a door schedule for the ADU we are adding to our project, but need a Door Schedule for the Main Building. ArchiCAD 18 doesn't seem to allow me to do this. I drew a marquee around the main building and thought I could guide it to understand I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polyline Accessories

When creating an accessory object I saw that I could select Polyline accessory as a subtype. Does that mean that we can attach those objects to polylines as it is possible with Slabs ? How then ? Thanks for any help.

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone Category Code not available

We use the Category Code to group zone categories, but we're unable to isolate the field / value with the Criteria drop-down menu when using the Interactive Scheduler. Zone Category Code is available in the Field picker for listing, so I'm thinking i...

Scripting (Batch file)

Dear Graphisoft and members, What I'm about to ask here would be a long script of coding, but I believe it is possible to be done with a little bit of help of course! What I'm trying to do here is to create a batch file to restart the computer (by us...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window/door schedule

Hi I have been reading a lot of posts but can't seem to find the solution to my problems. I am making a window and door schedule and I was wondering: -if there is any way to automatically dimension not only the total size of the door/window but also ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes