Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computed Fields in Schedules

Hi, how can I add computed fields to schedules in ArchiCAD? In Revit I can add custom fields with calculated values. Is there a similar functionality in ArchiCAD? Thanks, J.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving Archicad on at night

Hello All, I tried searching but didnt find what I was looking for. The situation is in our office we have four computers connected to a bim server on a mac mini that also houses the license keys. One of the users usually forgets to quit archicad at ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Share" button is grayed out - Connections are OK

I can connect to the remote BIMserver (over VPN), but when I try to share a project, the "share"-button is grayed out. I opened the necessary ports on my mac & router (18008 & 1228), but nothing helps (not even turning off firewall temporarily). Any ...

Screenshot.png
B_E_A_T_ by Newcomer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Frame thickness in door schedule

Hi! There seems to be a bug with the parameter for frame thickness when the box 'Frame thickness = Wall thickness' is ticked in the object settings dialog. The schedule will only display the constant number 0,09 regardless of the actual wall thicknes...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

LumenRT For ArchiCAD Coming Soon!

Hi Everyone, Dave Burdick, VP of Marketing @ e-on software here. Just a quick heads up that we will soon be introducing LumenRT 2015 in the next few weeks which contains a direct interface to AC 17 and AC 18. You can export all your ArchiCAD models a...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Index of drawings ?

Is there a way to have the auto sheet index display the same drawing order as the layout book (over-ride the alphanumeric) My mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire suppression drawings are in the wrong order. If this is not an easy thing to do Th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad fills to Illustrator

I am trying to export some drawings into illustrator in order to clean them up a little. I am saving them as DWGs and then opening that in illustrator. However, the fill patterns (concrete, stipple, etc) aren't showing up. Is it possible to get fills...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes