Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NBS Create Plug-in

Has anyone seen the NBS Plugin for Revit? It looks pretty good! Any ideas if the ArchiCAD version will be updated to reflect this interoperability? The ArchiCAD plug-in seems more of an annotation tool. I'm only basing this on the examples I've seen,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage Roof Tool

Has anyone else had a problem with the Cadimage roof tool in ArchiCAD 18? When I select my roof and try and put the Cadimage roof onto it like I would in ArchiCAD 17 it doesn't show up, I've checked the layers etc but it doesn't make any difference?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Door ID

Am now using V18. Somehow I changed a setting and can;t figure out how to change it back. Doors are being inserted without an ID numbers. Have played around in the Element ID manager with door ID and criteria to no avail. This should be an easy one b...

Editing Psets

I am working on the use of my own Psets to add additional data to elements, however because my work is evolving I often want to go back to my Pset and edit it. When I do that it does not over-write the previous Pset information in the elements, but c...

Tim Ball by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes