Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Formulas, equations or simple addition in schedules

Hi! First time poster here, in need of help. I'm investigating an old building due for renovation, but there are some issues with the areas of the building. I have made a schedule of the rooms in the buildings and their areas based on zones I have dr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Combine outside and inside surface areas of wall

I'm trying to schedule the surface areas of several walls (both sides of each wall) and come up with a total area. I can't seem to find an available parameter that combines the inside and outside face areas of each wall so that I can sum them in the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

v19 export to Revit

I have just started using v19. I need to send a small model to a client who needs to use it in Revit. I printed of the v19 HELP section on "Import/Export Settings" but cannot seem to get output that opens in Revit. Can anyone assist me with the corre...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Export to Revit - families and types

Hi. I'm trying to figuring out what parameters in our archicad objects that are linked to the 'Family' and 'Type' in Revit. I'm using the Improved Archicad import add-in 2015. When I'm exporting an object from archicad with the IFC parameter ObjectTy...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule area calculations

Am trying to add area quantities from zones in a schedule. They are on two different layers. Am trying to get the schedule to total up the area for each layer, then add the two areas together. Can't seem to work it out. See the attached pic. Any help...

Can't export lists to .doc format.

Hello, I am unable to export lists to MS Word .doc format. This format can be chosen from the format list in organizer. However, it is not visible when I want to save file via "Save as..." command in File menu. Has anybody managed to export list into...

Can't Get Zones in Window Schedule

I'm setting up window schedules for a project and I can't for the life of me get the zones to display in the schedule like in previous projects. The zones are on the correct renovation setting, the stories and heights of the zones match the windows, ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Documentation for new Schedule Fields with ArchiCAD 19

Show Full Element ID in Zone Stamps • Zone Stamps, Markers and Labels using the Element ID parameter now display the Full Element ID by default – that is, the ID which includes any Master ID information • Thus, in a project using hotlinked modules, t...

stefan by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tekla to Archicad

Hello, I know that may not be right section for this question, but have anybody ran info the problem when imported elements from tekla are all appearing objects. I have been working with different engineers and I have got different IFC I guess. While...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes