Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RENDERLights

Anyone using this? http://www.graphisoft.com/archicad/partner_solutions/renderlights/ There needs to be a description of what it does, and what it does not do. It appears to me as if this is essentially a screen capture program. It applies better lig...

Hotlink Modules to Navisworks

Hey team. Wondering if you could please help me out. I am not an ArchiCAD user so forgive me if my terminology is incorrect. I need to know how hotlink modules behave when the come in to Naviswork. In terms of a multistory building with identical flo...

machomac by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About Schedule - How to set the Qty in another column

Schedule's Issue 1: For the elements, the schedule are made for showing the quantity. However I could only showing the quantity of the item at the same column. (See Fig. 1 and Fig 2). Is there any solution for make the quantity at the column behind t...

Tekla Structure 20 to ArchiCad 18 ifc import problem

Hi... Please can anyone here explain, why ifc element wich made in Tekla structure v.20, expecially beam with inclened angle become "object" in ArchiCad?? I already tested it in Tekla v.17 in there's no problem (without any adjustmen in Tekla exporte...

irsan by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Area of walls minus openings

Is there a way of showing the area of walls less the openings? I have tried all the options in the wall schedule & searched the forum. This would be a great time saver for me when doing thermal calculations.

Issue exporting custom windows as IFC

Hi all, I am a BIM-researcher but a beginner in using the software. I just created a custom window in AC16 using the Slab tool and Library and Objects>Save Selection as... (Fig 1). In AC, everything looks fine (Fig 2&3). When I export my walls and wi...

Abraxaz by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote access with twlink file from a Mac

I've got a couple projects on teamwork that I need to share with another office we're working with. I use all pc's and have successfully accesses tw remotely using the twlink file. The other office is on Mac. I sent the twlink file as well as server ...

Chris B by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes