Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Importing a LandXML file?

I have received a LandXML file from the Civil Engineer for the road and sidewalks surrounding a project my office is working on. Is there a way to import that information into ArchiCad for use in creating my site mesh?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Earth Connection for ArchiCAD 19

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find the google earth connections add-on for ArchiCAD v19 and by the look of my searching there isn't one available. Does anyone have any further information about the add-on? Is it inbuilt in V19 and I have missed or is cu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shoulder ht of trapezoidal window?

Does not seem to be a way to have the shoulder height of a trapezoidal window show in the window schedule. Guess I will have to add to the exterior elevations? On the door & window types (door and window schedule elevations) Does anyone know why they...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Vectorworks 2016

I have never used Vectorworks and have not been interested in it, but I just looked at some of the new features for Vectorworks 2016 and I'm like - Dang - I wish we could do that. Is VW actually comparable to ArchiCad?

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get BIM Server to work

I am upgrading from 12 to 19 (yes a big leap). I can't get BIM server to work. I have tried to install it on our server running windows server 2011 and when that wasn't working, a windows 7 workstation. I was on the phone with Graphisoft support and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cigraph installation blocked by Java

I am trying to load Cigraph Archisuite for AC19 for an AC19 project requiring Architerra. It won't load on Chrome and when trying it with Explorer, I get the following error message: 'Application blocked by Java Security'.I've checked Java and securi...

KeesW by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DS Door & window schedule elevations

I'm dragging and dropping the DS door schedule elevations into a layout from the project map and it comes in empty and when I double click the schedule is empty as well ( not populating ). The door and window schedules are working fine, just can't ge...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Geographical orientation

Has anyone had need to show the area of the walls and openings in the schedules listed according to geographical orientation (e.g. total area on the south)? We've managed to do it by adding the classification through IDs..but one needs to place it fo...