Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internal cut error #54.

Internal cut error #54. Projection : Perspective Eye position : 342.368 185.764 8.33889 Direction : 0.386163 0.839017 -0.383314 Distance : 0.01 Angle : 40 Start time : 05/08/2014 12:02:55 End time : 05/08/2014 12:02:55 Elapsed time : 0 seconds Does a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ifc: exporting the wall/slab elements by components

hi, i'm currently a vectorworks user (formerly i've used ac12 a lot) and i wonder if there is a possibility in current archicad releases to export ifc complex elements not as whole ifc entities (walls or slabs), but as their components. i mean e.g. c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG translator and Jpegs

We have layouts with jpegs and pdfs on -jpeg is our logo on the master - pdfs are notes referenced from an excel file These are only ever referenced (like an xref) so if the images aren't sent and filed the client/consultant won't see these is auotca...

Untitled-1.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Select multiple columns in a schedule

Hi, It happens quite often that I need to select objects by parameters that only exists in schedules in order to apply changes to these object at once. Is there a way to select multiple columns in schedules in order to display the objects of the sele...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

v18 Solo - Layers have alpha numeric prefix

I've just upgraded to v18 Solo, and opened a fresh project. The 'layer settings' appear to have lots more layers than v17 and almost all have a 6 digit alpha numeric prefix. Please would you let me know if I have installed v18 wrong or is this a new ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep having to restart Bimserver18

Every few days we find that we cannot access the Bimserver18. A reboot resolves it. Any idea on what could be the problem? We've almost never had to reboot Bimserver17/16/15 PC has a static IP It's mostly (but not always) when we start work in the mo...