Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just tried to merge a skp and kmz for some topography?

Found a you tube video by a guy named Muaz Alnajjar and tried to follow along to bring in a google earth kmz file and a google sketchup skp file into archicad. My results are less than spectacular. The site came into archicad with only a very slight ...

++ site topography 1 .jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

teamwork reserved

in our electronic age that we all have our phone in our pocket it would be great if teamwork requests would go to the computer and to our i phone. There have been many times when having something reserved and you leave the computer and don't release ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AC18 default WE: Company Standards

Under the Work Environment> Company Standards Schemes the default Company Standards 18 scheme no longer has the "Check for Updates" box checked. In AC17 the default was Checked and for weekly checking of the ArchiCAD and Library. Anyone know why the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Archiforma Tube using 3D Polyline

Hey forum, I've been trying to create a sloped concrete construction as the ending of a slab/roof (see pic.1) The slab/roof has two slopes, so I created a 3d polyline using archiforma and then used tube extrude with the profile I needed, at a first g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

18 bim server open ports

Re: accessing teamwork off site Are there any ports i need to open besides 1228 for server and 18008 for module do i only do this at the internet point in my airport utility? do i need to be doing this on individual computers?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing BIM Server from offsite/WAN

I am trying desperately to connect a colleague from off site. we can log into bim server manager from his internet browser. In archicad we can see the teamwork files in our BIM server, and i can choose to add the libraries from the bim server in the ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

surface area of ply wd. roof sheathing

Basic element take offs in 3d and 2d views have different results? I'm trying to provide my client the total area of tile roof and would just like to ask if I'm doing this right. The first screen shot shows the house with all of the plywood sht'g sel...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Public Views completely disappearing (TW18)

So today's TW efforts see all of my Public Views disappearing in the View Map. This has only happened since a colleague joined me on a project which I have for the last week been working in by myself (albeit still teamworked). What's strange is that ...