Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

References Within References

So, I have a number of referenced DWG files from other disciplines within my ArchiCAD project file, mainly in independent worksheets for easy tracing and reference generally. However, there files originally had little logo JPG's, SHX files or other D...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Organize Schedules

Is there anyone who know if there is possible to organize a schedules? Or is it impossible? Look at my picture, I would like to organize diffrent as ArchiCAD is doing.

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bim server 19 Help!

Hi forum, Can someone explain to me with an example how to setup the bim server 19 for external use? how to setup DNS servers, FQDN, addresses etc etc step by step Im connecting only local use Im so confused with this setup thanks

nitizz by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Backwards compatability.

This has probably been asked before but is it possible to open R18 drawings (not 3D just simple line drawings) in R12? If so, how would you do it. I don't really want to save everything as DXF from R18 open in R12 and save as PLN which all I can thin...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Relink Accessory Objects

Hi all! does anyone know if it is possible to relink an accessory object with a slab/wall/roof when it has been detached? Btw if you know also why they sometimes get detached without an obvious reason I'd be happy to hear that. Cheers, Olivier

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to insert ifc properties into the mapping rules ?

Hello all, I'm trying to map my IFC elements with rules, and I'm struggling to insert some properties who aren't documented in the objects. Let me explain : I have to create a IFC file where the name of the objects have specified parameters. Windows,...

Polygon Count - Importing Sketchup models

Hi All, I've just discovered Google Warehouse, and tried to import some furniture models into Archicad. The only problem is the polygon count...one chair ended up being 30,000 polygons! Obviously not a good end result. Does anyone have any ideas abou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes