Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIM SERVER | INSTALLATION FOR ARCHICAD 18

When I tried to install my ArchiCAD 18's BIM Server, the following message is displayed: "Error occurred during the 'Install Module' process. Once I installed the BIM Server, I can't link ArchiCAD 18 to it because of that error. Into my ArhiCAD 18 In...

Mjules by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

V16 to v18 and dealing with Legacy data

Planning long term to upgrade the office to version 18 from version 16. This will require an OS upgrade on our client macs to Mavricks OS. Does anyone know if the new operation system will prevent us from opening legacy Data, ie. old projects from ve...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google earth and 18

There is an add-on for Google Earth, SketchUp and Google 3D Warehouse Connections that shows ArchiCAD 16. Does this work in 18? I know sketch has moved on. I know we can drag and drop warehouse parts. I know I can save my model out as a KMZ file Than...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Door and Window

I have a file with hotlinked unit plans in an apartment complex. Is there a way that allows me to have the common doors and window markers to show on the entire building, but the unit plan doors to not show in the main file? And in my unit plan view ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CineRender Import Textures from Internet

When I download texture packs from the internet they are lib4d files. How do I import them into CineRender? Also, what is the difference between the pre-set scene and the pre-set scene (physical) I don't see one in rendering or speed.

BimServer 18: Can't log in

I just installed BimServer 18, and have managed to get to the user interface website. Now I need a user name and password, which I have not set up yet. Is there a default?

R Muller by Booster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer 90% drawing set to Revit

While I know that an ArchiCAD model can be shared with someone using Revit, can the sheets be shared as well? I have a project I did for past employer that was stopped 1 1/2 years ago that the owner now wants to complete but the past employer is now ...

Erich by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SketchUp no longer free

This article gives a pretty good overview of the fact that since the last upgrade of SketchUp, its free version, which is now called SketchUp Make, is not licenced for commercial work. Which is an interesting development because millions upon million...

Stray site wall - Hotlinked model

there's a stray (it's obvious....angled low wall in pick) coming from a hotlinked file. when we open the "site hotlink" it's not there. when we open the "building TW" file....it's there. What gives? on the site TW hotlink, the paving is a mesh that h...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes