Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dwg to AC17

Hi, I have a general question. I called up a 3d modelling business in my area to get a quote for 3 units external 3d rendering. They gave me a price and said that they will do it but I have to provide them with a dwg file of the project. Do they use ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door schedule problem about orientation.

Hi I have made a door schedule but there seems to be a problem about which side the door i viewed from. Outward-opening doors are viewed from the outside and inward-opening doors from the inside. How can i make Archicad view all doors from the outsid...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Preparing model in Archicad to Vico

Does anyone has any experience with puting ArchiCAD model in Vico, I don´t know what to fill in vico properties for every element in ArchiCAD´s element settings? Because I wasn´t able to filter elements in Vico when I published it in Vico, is it beca...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Travel packs

Recently teamwork has become impossible to use off-site using travelpack. Creating a travel pack on a usb I can successfully take it away and work at home. Returning to work, when I go to import the travel pack, I receive this error" "Error while imp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New User in Schedules

Dear All i used AC in 3months..When i used AC 17Database that have A lot Problem in AC17. One of Problems were about Schedules and Database. first question I Have no idea beam's Material . Concrete beam create by concrete and template. When i setting...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Save to DWG

I have a question regarding translating to dwg from a teamwork file with many hotlinked units for an apartment complex. In the layout book, are unit plans linked from the Unit file View Map. When I went to translate the file to dwg, the file itself o...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Major TWData crash and NON-Recooperable...help

OK, so here's the thing. Our BIM guru guy is out of the office. No one else seems to be able to assist on this matter. Here's the scenario: 1) we have a TW file. 2) we just had a new MACPRO server installed and configured. 3) I'm on a PC working for ...

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No project indexes folder in view map? window schedule ?

Just looking at Eric Bobrow training video and he went to a folder which is supposed to be standard in AC17 called PROJECT INDEXES. It's not there in my view map? Also, I did get the Window Marker_NCS 17 to show in my floor plan windows and I have us...

• 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting one parameter in graphic list scheme

Hi ... I have a problem customizing my Zone list ... I want to omit one of the columns for example Room height ... But I could not do it through set up list The only thing happen when you remove the z.height is that the amount of data in the cells wi...

set up.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes