Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Wall schedule - duplicate objects and grouping by type

I am creating some wall schedules to show some simple length and area values for a builder client. I have got them showing the column totals I want but noticed an odd thing. If I create a new wall it shows up in the schedule on a new line but if I du...

Arcadia by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Project - .BIMProject file

I have an old project done back in early 2011 that is only saved on our network in .BIMProject format. Currently the office is on Archicad18 so logged into the server and tried to import the project into the server but the only message I am getting i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD teamwork message with email notification?

Is it possible to get an email notification when someone sends me a teamwork message? Also, is it possible for me to send a teamwork message that will be forwarded onto one of my teammates email address stored in their teamwork profile?

Gus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid Point Cloud file?

I've tried to import a Point Cloud into ArchiCAD in e57 file format but no luck. The error message says that the file is invalid and cannot be imported. Has this file format any limitation maybe?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Teamwork 19 Remotely

Trying to figure out how to get teamwork working for my sometimes remote worker employee... Here is the setup... My Macbook Pro laptop running ArchiCad 19 which is also the Teamwork Server. The employees Macbook Pro Laptop running Archicad 19 which i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC19 - teamwork: No User listed in palette

We started working on AC19 and converted all teamwork files to AC19. In the teamwork palette under "Users" usually the name of the active and inactive users (incl. me) is displayed. This is not the case. Therefore if someone wants to work on an item ...

Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 10.53.47 AM.png
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot conect remotely

I've been invited to collaborate on a project remotely, the main office is in Nevada USA and I'm in Mexico.... For ever reason when I try to join from teamwork i get an error window we both are working on the same version and build AC18 USA 5100 Then...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes