Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Masterscript Label Everything

Hi all, Has anyone else using Masterscript's Label Everything found that the label markers slow down the model considerably? Object selection becomes really slow and view refresh becomes erratic. I've also found draw order/cover fills are overridden....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't save as sketchup model on AC17. Help please!

Hello, I'm new here. I am an architecture student from Barcelona working on my final project and I am about to finish it. I urgently need to save my model as a sketchup file as I did before, but this time it doesn't work. After waiting for the conver...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Export schedule INTO templates

Any easy way to bring schedules into a template from a working PLN? I have created several on a project that I would like to include in the template but can't find a way to do it. Have tried through Organizer but that did not work; copy and paste was...

Which Photoshop?

I received an article from Graphisoft help called TEXTURE WORKSHOP – CREATE YOUR OWN TEXTURES FOR VISUALIZATION As always it mentions Photoshop, which most designer/architects seem to have. I am a Structural Engineer that designs and uses ArchiCAD. I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 17 to Max problem (*.3ds file export)

I have strange problem when trying to export 3ds file to Max. The geometry of the model seems to be just fine, but the visualization in the viewports is very difficult, flickering when rotating the model, I cannot work like this. The same model saved...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM server issues

howdy a couple of issues we are encountering (BIM / archiCAD v16 on osX) 01: 2 users are currently logged in to a BIM file... when sending messages back and forth.. user A tends to get the messages immediately... user B tends to get them with a delay...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall Extras (add-on) in AC14?

Yes.. I am still using AC14.....please be gentle... I cannot seem to find the Add-On/ Wall Extras - specifically the "Battered Wall" Is the add-on/ goodies file available for download anymore? I went to Graphisoft site and the only one available seem...

G Ahern by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD to Vray

I tried to convert ArchiCAD to 3dmax file, coz I want to use Vary to render in Rhino. The problem is the converted file are always too big to open, can any one help me in details for converting files into 3dmax? or whatever that allow to use Vray for...

Screen Shot 2014-04-11 at 4.03.08 pm.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes