Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Major TWData crash and NON-Recooperable...help

OK, so here's the thing. Our BIM guru guy is out of the office. No one else seems to be able to assist on this matter. Here's the scenario: 1) we have a TW file. 2) we just had a new MACPRO server installed and configured. 3) I'm on a PC working for ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No project indexes folder in view map? window schedule ?

Just looking at Eric Bobrow training video and he went to a folder which is supposed to be standard in AC17 called PROJECT INDEXES. It's not there in my view map? Also, I did get the Window Marker_NCS 17 to show in my floor plan windows and I have us...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting one parameter in graphic list scheme

Hi ... I have a problem customizing my Zone list ... I want to omit one of the columns for example Room height ... But I could not do it through set up list The only thing happen when you remove the z.height is that the amount of data in the cells wi...

set up.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Import ceiling object...

Can anyone import the following IFC file using one of ArchiCAD's stock translators? http://goo.gl/1nLIFp Haven't been able to find one that works.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zones

Hi Many time i try the squedule list with zones i experience problem in the wall surface calculation. The reference line on the wall has to be perfectly lined up with the zoneline fore it to give nearly accurate calculation. Somehow, even then.., i e...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set up Bim Server

Hello, I have an issue with TW. I am a total newbie on that area. I would like to set up bim server on local machine, so my coworker could join the same project. I have same build on AC17 and BIm server, I have firewall exceptions turned on, same dis...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 17 prompting for authentication to file server

Hi all, We've been having an annoying issue with ArchiCAD 17 for a while now - AC will constantly prompt for other user's username/password when opening some teamwork projects. The username fields are pre-populated with other user's username, enterin...

• 16 replies
  • 0 likes