Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Error Connecting to the Project

Haven't logged in to a to a teamwork file in a while, and suddenly I'm getting an error " Error connecting to the project!". Can't access any of my projects on anyone's machine. Saw someone had the same problem on here a while ago and restarting bim ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchup to ArchiCAD

After successfully importing (File Special>Merge)a sketchup 3D file into AC 17, The resulting Morph is a quite lively bunch of polygons that are quite disruptive in obtaining a useful model to manipulate. I read online of a manner to eliminate extran...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Server or NAS

Hi, I have a simple question. BIM Server requires a Server Computer or a home Cloud storage or NAS (Network Attached Storage) system is really enough for the Teamwork file?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wall surface calculation with Zones

Hi. Is the wall surface calculation in zones accurate?. I get results about 2 square meters mor than when i me sure it in sektions. 2 square meters is a lot. Is there any rules i need to know or change?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CadImage OBJECTIVE - unable to Rotate

I am not new to OBJECTIVE, however in AC17 I am having problems that CadImage has not been able to help me. Specifically, working with a tapered lumber member, when I try to Rotate it (by selecting ROTATE from Objective Tools, not from AC rotate) the...

Exporting Archicad to rhino perspective view

I'm working in archicad but i want a line drawing of my model and the archicad sketch render doesn't get the same look as a cad drawing so i want to import my arhciad model into rhino and create a make 2d of my perspective which i can them import int...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to convert attached CAD file in ArchiCAD library

Hello All Can you please help, I am looking to convert linked CAD file to GDL (ArchiCAD library object). I have several other files similar to the linked one that I will have to convert to GDL. Any help is appreciated. Thank you Dragan https://drive....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pidgin and Archicad 17? messenger problems?

wondering....we are having a hellacious amount of issues with our TW files, MAC system, and send/recieve issues. Nothing seems to be able to be sent back to the TW file. We have a MAC dude (tech) here working on this issue and well..quite frankly it'...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes