Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exporting Archicad to rhino perspective view

I'm working in archicad but i want a line drawing of my model and the archicad sketch render doesn't get the same look as a cad drawing so i want to import my arhciad model into rhino and create a make 2d of my perspective which i can them import int...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to convert attached CAD file in ArchiCAD library

Hello All Can you please help, I am looking to convert linked CAD file to GDL (ArchiCAD library object). I have several other files similar to the linked one that I will have to convert to GDL. Any help is appreciated. Thank you Dragan https://drive....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pidgin and Archicad 17? messenger problems?

wondering....we are having a hellacious amount of issues with our TW files, MAC system, and send/recieve issues. Nothing seems to be able to be sent back to the TW file. We have a MAC dude (tech) here working on this issue and well..quite frankly it'...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IGES, STL, STEP

I need to import a site model from a client. I tried the stl option in archicad 17 but it stopped half way into the building morph. I tried useing a program called netfabb basic. I managed to see the model there and reasave to stl then merg in archic...

Trying to understand wall area calculation.

Hi I am trying to understand how i should think when i use the schedule to list out the area of walls. I did a test where i made a 6 m thick wall and 1m hight. The wall is a composite wall of concreat and XPS insulation. Somehow the Schedule gives me...

Skärmavbild 2014-05-19 kl. 11.24.46.png
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Huge BIM model

Does any one has a suggestion for PCs which can handle a 140,000 sq.me BIM model ?! do I have to use a Farm ?! I previously have some experiences with up 20,000 sq.m BIM model !!! I am not sure if Achicad can manage as much as hardware as hardware wh...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Handrails lenghts

Hei, Is it any chance to get handrails lenght (separate fot left and right handrail) out of stairs? I have not placed library parts from Building Structures > Fences and Railings because of complexity of the stairs. I found "listing settings" with tw...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

project altitude in teamwork

We have a project template, with the altitude set to +7,37 (to be changed for each project, obviously). A new project recently started on this has the altitude +8,32. Two issues have surfaced: - in this BIM server project, each new user by default re...

pejotu by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes