Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pen Sets and XML files

Hi All, Is there a way to save XML files in a format / Data Scheme that works for Pen Sets? In case you're interested in the context of this: Inspired by Revit's BIM Link Add In, I tried this: Export a Pen Set from the Attribute Manager as xml. Open ...

Export Archicad Model to Sketchup w/ edges

I am using Archicad 17 and tried the File/Save as Sketchup option from 3d window. The model exported fine, but I would like to know how to get edges to show up in sketch-up if possible. It just comes in with faces...even with Sketchup edges turned on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Collision Detector

I want to know what's the purpose of this tool... it's inevitable for pipes and ducts to collide with walls and ceilings, why would I need a mark up on every single collision? And also, it would be nice if the MEP elements could be be assigned a buil...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

locate Engineering.shx

Hello, I am using Archicad 17 and my model consists of multiple hotlinks. Sometimes when I open one of these hotlinks, it asks me to "locate ENGINEERING.shx". Any idea what this is and where I can find this file? I've searched for it but couldn't fin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage

Has anyone had issues installing Cadimage? I just purchased it and I'm having problems installing

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing .rfa files

I am trying to decide whether to buy Archicad or Revit. As a diehard Mac user I would love to choose Archicad, however I see that most manufacturers provide BIM data for their products as .rfa files. If there is no .rfa import into Archicad, that see...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 17 to autocad problem

I have a client who I sent a file to using the default translator, as always. I have sent dwg and dxf. He is on autocad2006 For some reason he is getting "file currently in use or read only". After that when he opening he gets a blank sheet with no p...

Multiple Rows or Columns

I happen to need to fit my schedule under my floor plan drawing, I would like to use a column style schedule, but I want multiple columns. Don't get me wrong, I don't want multiple fields( I know how to add a new field ), I want the fields I have alr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes