Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Graphisoft BIMCloud Annnounced

Today Graphisoft has announced its upcoming BIMCloud Solution. The following article details its most important features: http://www.graphisoft.com/info/news/press_releases/graphisoft-BIMcloud-announced-in-tokyo.html Based on the info in that article...

Q: Orientation on doors and windows

Hello dear reader, Me and 2 other students are currently working on a internship assignment about the maintenance of multiple existing buildings. We want to make lists with schemes of everything in the project in ArchiCAD, without the use of other pr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Autodesk AutoCAD software

How can i obtain Autodesk AutoCAD software for free? I would like to transition from "hands on" to designer in the piping industry. Goin' it alone and barely adequate on PC, I am a little hesitant to lay out $1400.00 for the software package. Especia...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Q: Orientation on doors and windows

Hello dear reader, Me and 2 other students are currently working on a internship assignment about the maintenance of multiple existing buildings. We want to make lists with schemes of everything in the project in ArchiCAD, without the use of other pr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unsupported dxf/dwg file format

Im working in AC14 and I cant open dwg files from another architects office. They use Revit and saved the dwg files for me to use. Thanks for the help. BL

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

autodesk is preparing for a huge step foward!

Dear graphisoft, I still think archicad is far much better than Revit... but after seeing tools like Railclone for 3dsmax (astonishing parametric modeling tool) i think autodesk is willing to take revit to another dimension in terms of modeling with ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Image Window Schedules

Have a question. 2 Questions. 1. Do CAD Image doors NOT show up in normal archicad window and door schedules? 2. I am trying to get my margins to work on this cad image schedule, to fit on my title block and it just will not cooperate. i tried pullin...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Two users signed in as same person

We are getting two users that some how one person gets signed in as another user. It doesn't pose a problem until they both try to get in the the shared project. When the second user tries to sign in and edit anything it kicks the initial user out. H...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes