Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

archistair 2

Hi! how can I put only railing in my project? I need only railing, but I don't know how to do that.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Architerra Export Points with Point Ids

Another problem I am facing with, in my endeavor with architerra, is that I need to export the points of the mesh including the point id. At the moment I can export the coordinates but without the pt id. Does anyone know if this is possible or if the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

teamwork workflow & issues

howdy having some issues... as well as some interface things that are not clear hoping someone can help out with any / all of the following (archiCAD v16) HUGE thanks in advance 01: experiencing huge delays in receiving messages... any help on where ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Object elevation on schedules

Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to get a perpendicular view to a surface in a schedule for object or curtain walls similar to the elevation for windows? I have created an inclined curtain wall as a glass roof.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Architerra 3 multiple heights slope

Hello, I used architerra 3 to create a site with different levels and heights and now I want to create and calculate the cut/fills of a slope that hugs the shape of the site at the upper level and ends at a predetermined height, as shown in the pictu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SGTI exchange

Anyone is familiar with SGTI, http://www.sgti.fr/en/ ? Could an Archicad project be managed easily, with or without plugins ? We have now a project that runs through SGTI, it is 'designed' in full 2D autocad (pita, I know...) with strict layer naming...

uisanata by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Masterscript Label Everything

Hi all, Has anyone else using Masterscript's Label Everything found that the label markers slow down the model considerably? Object selection becomes really slow and view refresh becomes erratic. I've also found draw order/cover fills are overridden....

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't save as sketchup model on AC17. Help please!

Hello, I'm new here. I am an architecture student from Barcelona working on my final project and I am about to finish it. I urgently need to save my model as a sketchup file as I did before, but this time it doesn't work. After waiting for the conver...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Export schedule INTO templates

Any easy way to bring schedules into a template from a working PLN? I have created several on a project that I would like to include in the template but can't find a way to do it. Have tried through Organizer but that did not work; copy and paste was...