Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Schedule by group type

Hello All, Has anyone ever created a schedule by the "group type" found under the parameters settings. I try to add this line as a criteria on the schedule parameters and I cant find it/ add it. Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

make a schedule showing both m2 and sqs

Hi all, I have done a Google search and nothing is quite what I am after but i do apologize now if there is something similar on another thread. I am setting up a schedule for a builder for their marketing material to show the areas for dwelling and ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

pen set matrix for ArchiCAD USA vs INT

I am in search of a graphical matrix showing how ArchiCAD (im using archiCAD 17) sets up the pens on all library objects, modeling tools (walls, windows) and annotations by default. I have found a couple of graphical matrix drawings, but they correla...

archicad-pensets.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Criteria = "Objects in use on this project"

My goal is to create a schedule of objects whose selection criteria is "Objects in use on this project". I begin by placing on a worksheet a complete list of objects I might normally use. Then I created a schedule for these objects. The schedule shou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

IRhino

A client has a project object designed on IRhino. This is the first I've heard of this product it is apparently on Ipads mainly and only on the cloud. Has anyone else heard of this product and are the objects in IRhino importable as an object into Ar...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to import G.I.S. terrain data

Hello All: Sorry is this is in the wrong forum and if it is please move it to the correct one. I am currently developing a new club house for a golf course but the land where the building is supposed to sit is not flat. It is important that I can see...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD17 to MagiCAD Comfot&Energy (RIUSKA)

Hello, Having an issue exporting IFC from ArchiCAD17 to IFC to be opened in RIUSKA for energy analysis. The problem resides in the fact that no window or door will be imported to RIUSKA once opened. (Also some space problems not mentioned here) I tri...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with converting layouts to DWG

I completed a project in ArchiCAD, and I must submit drawings to the client for their records in DWG format (about 25 layouts). After editing the DWG translator to fit my requirements and publishing the layouts, I also check the drawing in AutoCAD (m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pagebreak in schedules?

pagebreak in schedules? a pagebreak when exporting scheduals to pdf? So that instead of having a couple of rows at the bottom of the page, I can force a new page for the next table whithin the same category? .Thag