Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

pagebreak in schedules?

pagebreak in schedules? a pagebreak when exporting scheduals to pdf? So that instead of having a couple of rows at the bottom of the page, I can force a new page for the next table whithin the same category? .Thag

Vectorworks to Archicad IFC file is empty

I work for a firm that uses ArchiCAD 14 (Mac) and we are collaborating with a firm that uses Vectorworks (Mac). Through some basic online research, it seemed that the best way to transfer files between programs was to save as an IFC file. We have tri...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiStair 2 - 2 story's - How?

Just started to use Archistars at work (ArchiCAD 16 and ArchiStair 2) and have questions. I have residental building with exterior stairs on 2 or 3 storys and stairs are not the same on each story. I would like to hear advice how to add railing after...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone not translating

Hi all, We are using Zone Identifier 2 17. When I export a DWG the font used in the zone do not translate, they just default to Autocad's 'standard' style and I can't get them to do anything otherwise. We didn't have this problem in version 16, using...

Bill by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad morph export to 3ds max problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem when i try to export a flat morph object (let's say a straight wall converted to morph), from archicad 16 to 3ds max ("save as 3ds"). The morph object in 3ds max looks like it has shiny surfaces (the ssufficesdon't lo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

changing dimensions units

Hello. I have an issue: I have a drawing whose units I set to be cm. I imported a dwg and I am drawing over it. All dimensions, including doors and windows are expressed in meters. How can I turn them into cm? Thank you.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC from Revit: exchange model views in addition to 3D?

Is it possible to exchange the definition of model views (sections, elevations, schedules, 3D views, etc.) between Revit and ArchiCAD? How about views that are placed on sheets? I am working with another firm who is doing SD and DD in Revit. We are r...

R Muller by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad slow after DWG import

Hello. I have Archicad 16 EDU. I have just imported a 2D drawing from Autocad, quite large in size, and I am currently trying to draw on top of it. The problem is Archicad is very slow, even when I am trying to draw a simple line. How can I solve thi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

server showing up as "offline"

I travel a bit and often have to access my bimserver from remote locations. Very often, I can connect to the internet fine, and my Virtual Private Network shows that I am connected, Archicad tells me that I am that my sever is "offline". What's up? W...