Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E-Spec & Archicad

Anyone using this (E-Spec) add on that links Master Specs to the BIMmodel directly? It seems pretty slick although I did not realize that one has to purchase the E-spec and the Master Spec separately. Sorta adds up the cost in a hurry. But don't want...

ArchiCAD for iWatch ?

http://www.iclarified.com/27344/apple-iwatch-could-help-fix-maps-prevent-lost-iphones I wonder what BIMx would look like on one of these ?

thats-the-iwatch-concept.jpg

Calculation and Beam/Column Intersections

Hi, I've been using Archicad for less than a year and I'm trying to make the most of its Calculation capabilities. I was just wondering if the Beam vs Column priority intersection has any effect on how it calculates their individual volumes? Say if I...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bevel OBJECTiVE Objects?

Hello, I wish to slightly bevel the edges of several objects created with OBJECTiIVE. Currently all of the corners are very sharp but because this is going to be machines wood, the corners and edges need to be slightly rounded. Is this possible witho...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC merge/open fail

Haven't touched IFC stuff for a long time. I have to import a revit file via IFC. I have tried R15 and R16. R 15 error "inconsistency found during IFC operation. Operation aborted" whilst R16 just doesn't do anything. I can however open the file in S...

Wokka by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Window legend V16

Trying to do very simple window legend/schedule showing 2d elevation, id, dims and description. In the past one of the built in lists, legends etc. has worked fine but no matter what I do this list is not showing items on the new reno filter. Further...

Screen shot 2013-02-13 at 5.44.36 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM server on Linux - towards a solution ?

Hi ! There's plenty of us wanting to install our BIM server on a Linux machine. It's an obvious need, since most of the servers run Linux, and having to install/maintain another server just for BIM does make no sense for a company. @Graphisoft : it s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrating BIM Server, any issues to expect?

My office has bought a new Mac Server to the replace the old one. We use Archicad 14 and have not upgraded yet. I assume that as long as all of our BIM Server files that were located on the original server, as well all library files, are relocated to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

scan to BIM

Is there any ability to use the latest laser scanning technology and importing the file to Archicad? I was considering purchasing this: http://store.imaginit.com/Scan-to-BIM-for-Revit-2013-Standalone-P41.aspx I just spent hours measuring an old house...