Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Teamwork for students without server comp

Hello! I'am begginer with Teamwork, but I want to start using it for my school projects, and here's My problem... right now i have a 8GB ram (ddr3) and intel core 2 duo (2x2,9GHz) laptop, and My friend has similar settings, We want to put our work to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules for Handrail Guardrails

I'm working on a project with A LOT of handrails and guardrails. Currently the project is in a preliminary and costing phase so using the schedule function could be incredibly helpful. It seems that the schedule is picking up the length of the handra...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting Archicad file to 3ds max not saving

Hi, I am trying to export an archicad model as a 3ds max file, the problem is that once I click save (after setting the units in mm and selecting export by material) it forever keeps loading (for hours). The archicad model is about 150mb and is a mod...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to add google earth into ArchiCAD???

I already installed ArchiCAD 16 64bit and google earth. When i get in the perspective views and try to save it, it doesnt have the google earth to choose. Can anyone help me???? Anything that i am missing?????

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Control Material of Sketchup Object

The imported file have several materials actually. After merging the sketchup file(***.skp) into the Archicad 16. However the setting for the object's material was just one. I could only either choose "Using the materials' material" or assign the obj...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

3d printer

I'd like to export my building and print it on a 3d printer. Any tips? All the forum info I've seen so far on this topic is several years old. I am using 16 Thanks! Christine

Start a new conversation!