Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non-exixtent door shows up empty i schedule

This error is on a project created using AC 15. Same error there, and still around after upgrade today. I cannot find the door in question anywhere, but it shows up with empty spec in the door scheme. All other doors are showing correct. How do I get...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating placed view maps

AC v13 two teamwork files. one has all details and plans. the other has layouts from the first teamwork file and other .pln files. Cannot get views to update that are from the teamwork file. AC wants to open another session of AC. did a release all-S...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

REVIT LT

Everyone else see this: Revit LT... The announcement: http://news.autodesk.com/news/autodesk/20120905005613/en/Autodesk-Announces-Autodesk-Revit-LT The comparison of versions (which is kind of flimsy detail): http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/c...

Manage Bim Server libraries

I have a BIM server library (ACv13) I want to delete. It sends me a warning: "Couldn't remove the selected library, because it contains library parts that......" (?). Is there a way to force the removal?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Major teamwork problem!

Today I'm having a really serious problem with AC TW. The mac I'm using for some reason that is unknown to Graphisoft (I have stated the problem before) does not ever see the server as online. I have checked the DNS settings etc, and it is all fine, ...

Mirza tool , anyone using it !

Hi ! I'm trying to use the mirza tool ( which could update an ArchiCAD model in 3dsmax from a 3ds or an obj file) but I'm getting some difficulties when trying to update the model: It asks for renaming some objects ( and they are a lot ) and in some ...

TMA_80 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Standards Checking

Does anyone have a method they have employed that constantly checks a file's compliance to a template? I envision something (an utility or add-on command) that checks the file's layer list/combos to a company's template. Other attributes could be che...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dragon and medusa - Panelling tools

I have upload this gdl tools in my web for free for a short time. So hurry up and get them! www.garquitectos.es in youtube some tutorials: www.youtube.com/user/GARQUITECTOS By garquitectos at 2012-07-22 By garquitectos at 2012-05-18 By garquitectos a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules, zones and REQUEST

Hello. Trying to make new zone stamp that includes and makes some additional information for zone listings. There is a problem though: -When inserting information to zone through schedule, the REQUEST doesn't work. I have this in my master script: RE...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

.PLN BACKUP

Hi, I'm trying Archicad 16 and I noticed that when I share a project on BIM server, the SEND & RECEIVE button has a little SAVE button icon….when I clicked it it told me this… "The BIM server has requested a PLN backup for this project" and after sen...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes