Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

What's your reserve/release all time?

Hi, Just for benchmarking so that we are on the right track... The project is 380 MB on server and contains about 150 saved views, 10 dwg's placed as drawing, 120 layouts. Reserve all (and send&release all) takes between 5-7 minutes. Is it ok? Cheers...

IFC import geometry unwieldy

When importing IFC (from Revit Structure) beams and columns generated from BREP (ie more complex than a flat extrusion) the geometry created either in Morph or Object format is of such a high polygon count that navigating the resultant model is impos...

SketchUp w/Layout vs ArchiCAD

Has anybody used SketchUp 8 Pro with Layout? How would you compare it to ArchiCAD? I must say, the system seems much simpler for residential work than ArchiCAD, though I've not used it for modeling terrain and houses, ...yet. The update to A-17 will ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to edit composites in teamwork file

I'm having an issue where I am unable to edit Composites. I am able to click Reserve in the Composite Structures dialog and the "Editable" icon shows up but all options to edit a composite (any composite) are still greyed out and uneditable. This occ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archiad ODBC and Oracle

Good morning: Someone made ​​a connection to odbc for archicad 16? I'm working on a machine with windows 8 and I'm trying to make a 64-bit dns to connect to odbc archicad 16 but in the second step, in which you specify the data type bigint crashes an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Slab Zones & Schedules

Hello. I created some slabs to use them as ceiling on a project. I placed them all on the same height. I tried to make a schedule to see (and change) their height, the zone name & number (where they belong) so that I could change their height accordi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reviewer Redline

I am about to build a platform around ArchiCAD Reviewer where we partake of drawings in ongoing projects. I also want to note the changes and ideas through the feature Redline, but no success. We get the error: 'Failed to Create Redline Folder' when ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules Spreadsheet Calculations?

Is there a way to edit schedules so that they can calculate sums etc. as one does in a spreadsheet program? I have some data on the schedules that I would like to find totals of. For example I have the area of all the windows in a room presented in t...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes