Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Schedule was full, pressed enter and now its empty.

So I am officially freaking out. I don't know what happened. The long and short of my problem is that I had created a schedule for all of my projects doors. Everything was great until I pressed the enter key and it starts scrolling through all of my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC15-4056-HF5 Update Kills Teamwork

I have BIMserver running AC16 and AC15 modules. After updating AC15 to hotfix 5 BimS will not start the error is attached. To fix it I have to restore the BimServer folder from a Time Machine backup, delete the preferences, reinstall BimServer 15, In...

Screen Shot 2013-02-07 at 2.04.27 PM.png

Archicad save as "dwg" and Vray for sketchup error.

I saved my Archicad file as dwg format and imported it in sketchup. It work perfectly. but when I push the render button of Vray for sketchup it always get the error message and my vray dont work. The vray for sketchup works good when I import the dw...

Untitled-1.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How is your data stored/accessed?

We are a small office currently using an NAS and Mozy back up service which is expensive and just does backup with out the ability to remote modify files. We don't have more than 1 person working on a project at a time. I was looking at Google Drive ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding up total of same window units.

Have a number of the same size, type, window units. I would like to have the schedule display only the unit description once, and then sum up how many times it is included in the project. Right now it shows each unit multiple times in the schedule, t...

Teamwork - View Settings

When view settings are reserved to me as a user, some of the settings are greyed out and can't be reset. Sometimes it is the scale, sometimes the renovation filter. In thelatest case it is detail which I have generated from a section. The section is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Costs/SF Costs/Total

On interactive schedules is anyone using Costs/SF or Costs/Total features in scheme settings ? If so perhaps can you post a link for tutorial or video aid ? Many thanks.....

Michael by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

All Layers Disappeared and Replaced

Anyone else run into this??? Working on a TW project last week. I am actually the only one accessing the TW file currently, so I know no one else was in it messing around. When opened Monday AM all layers are gone (our typical office standards from t...

kevin b by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes