Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

revit 14

Hi ... Any news about revit 2014 and Its features. http://www.autodesk.com/products/autodesk-revit-family/overview and when AC17 comes.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server offline, but really isn't

I have a customer running a BIM server where one (might be two) of the close to twenty users see the BIM Server as offline when ArchiCAD is started. She can then select "Add more BIM Servers" and type the server IP in the address field. Everything is...

Teamwork for students without server comp

Hello! I'am begginer with Teamwork, but I want to start using it for my school projects, and here's My problem... right now i have a 8GB ram (ddr3) and intel core 2 duo (2x2,9GHz) laptop, and My friend has similar settings, We want to put our work to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules for Handrail Guardrails

I'm working on a project with A LOT of handrails and guardrails. Currently the project is in a preliminary and costing phase so using the schedule function could be incredibly helpful. It seems that the schedule is picking up the length of the handra...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting Archicad file to 3ds max not saving

Hi, I am trying to export an archicad model as a 3ds max file, the problem is that once I click save (after setting the units in mm and selecting export by material) it forever keeps loading (for hours). The archicad model is about 150mb and is a mod...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes