Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DWG Translator not giving settings option

Our office is using AC15. One of my co-workers is trying to export a DWG file using the translator. My computer and his are identical. When he brings up the translator settings, there is no option for "Settings in Selected Translator." It shows the "...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing 3D Solid Models

Hello: Much of my background is in the design of mechancal items using your typical 3D solid modeling software (like Solidworks, Catia and such). I am currently getting into architectural design but it has become obvious that AC appears to be based o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Junction on a placed MEP element

While placing a T in the middle of a pipe run, the program response is to show the space where the T should appear, that is, it shows the gap in the pipe but not the T. However, examining the work in 3D, show the work correctly. Also, if I try a new ...

MEP Modeler non-standard bends

I am currently working on some drainage pipe routing and can't figure out any way to limit the MEP modeler to use ONLY standard bends. As you see in the attached screenshot, the MEP routing function has created a bend of 37.87 degree. This type of be...

Drain PIpe bends.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad autocad export - wipeouts and fills

There is a way of get accurate representation of architecture drawings and also a correct archicad export (translation) for autocad? I need help. I do not like to have to leave the program just for simple facts which may be improved or corrected. The...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing list from multiple Archicad files

We are working a project in AC15 (Windows) that includes two different sites and three building structures but all that should be included in only one drawing set. For several reasons we are developing it using separate AC models for each building an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Substitute to PlotFlow for Mac OS 10.7

Anyone knows a substitute to PlotFlow under Mac OS 10.7? It's a very powerful toll that I was used to work with and that I would like to substitute. All my office machines are now with Lion and I loose the chance to run PlotFlow.

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes