Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

windows and doors not showing zone on schedule

Hi I have a problem setting up a window and door schedule for a building that has 3 zones. All the doors and windows show on the schedule, but their zone location will only show for some of the windows and none of the doors. its a problem with all th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtainwall schedule - 3d view? elevation?

Hello, We are doing our first job in ArchiCAD and I am running into an issue with scheduling a couple of curtain walls. What we like to do to aside from an actual door schedule (spreadsheet type), we like to create a graphic type "Opening Schedule" w...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule layout

Hi I have several different schedules created for elements, walls, floors, openings etc Is there a way to quickly transfer the layout from one to another, so that they have the same layout, font size etc. merci Strawbale

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Pdf Publisher

Hi, I am working in Teamwork ArchiCAD 15, and would like to use publisher to create pdfs. I have done this very easily in non teamwork files. I can create a new folder but it does not let me add to an existing folder. I have tried reserving the whole...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

What is POR in the Zone Identifier 2 15?

I am using the Zone Identifier 2 15 stamp, and have two questions... 1. When i use the Sum of Spaces Schedule a column shows up that is called POR. I can't figure out what this is, and when i input a value in the column I don't see it show up in the ...

Bill by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule scroll bar gone

I have always had trouble getting the bottom scroll bar in the window schedule to show up. Now it has disappeared entirely, and at the same time that it disappeared, the entire schedule got smaller, as if I had "zoomed out". So how does one "zoom" in...

Team work crash

Need a solution, my partner is in another city and when he stays logged to the server over night his computer says he is on line but he cannot send and receive. Then if he logs off he cannot get back on that drawing ever. There has to be a file writt...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!