Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MEP Modeler library problem

Has anyone been using MEP Modeler with TW??? I just installed it today, and its working fine with solo projects, but i cannot get it to work with TW... Specifically, i have uploaded the MEP library to the BIM Server and added it to the TW project, bu...

Revit Server - Bim Server?

I understand Revit now has (August of 2010) put out a "bim server" type functionality in it's software. Has anyone had the pleasure of "testing" it out to see how it compares to Archicad's BIM server??

rob2218 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How many BIM servers?

We are an office with around 30 architects using Archicad on Mac and have been working with Teamwork under AC13 for the last few months. Not all of our projects have been converted to AC13, nor have seen the neccesity of Teamwork, so the BIM server o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

AC14 compatible GDL Adapter

The GDL Adapter has been updated for AC14. It also works with AutoCAD 2011: http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/parametric_objects/products/adapter.html The download page: http://www.graphisoft.com/products/archicad/parametric_objects/downloa...

Help!How to show the zone name of the wall inside it?

I palce the wall around the zone. The zone name of the wall inside the wall schedule list is OK. When the walls is placed inside the zone, the zone name of the wall inside the wall schedule disappear. I tried to change " relation to zones "/ "Listing...

Wall inside the zone 01.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Zone name of wall disappear!

I make a complex wall as the ceiling skirting. I hope the wall schedule could clearly show this ceiling skiring's properties such as width, height and zone name. The zone name of the wall could clearly be shown in the schedule ( Figure 01), once I ma...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Interactive scheduling

Please can someone assist me? I'm using interactive schedules for my door schedules. I've used standard ArchiCAD doors & the standard ArchiCAD scheduling tool. I used the "3D Front View" to generate an elevation of the doors. I used the "automatic di...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What 's the rule for judging the wall's Zone Name

The wall is connected with "Zone F" and "Zone G". The reference line is adjacent to the Zone F. I want to figure out what is the rule for the "Zone name" shown in the Wall schedule. As I will calculate the surface area of several walls around one zon...

Figure 01.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect calculated area of Zone Schedule

I set the Zone deduction(Figure 01), column relatoinship with zone(Figure 02) already. As you could see the Figure 03, the area difference would be around 2 sq.m. It's obvious the calculated area of Shop G(Figure 04). However other areas is correct. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD Master Template Use

Hi, Have any experienced users tried 'ArchiCAD Master Template'? If so how have you found it to perform and was it difficult to get your own custom defaults implemented? What are its Pros and Cons for its USE? Shoul I Try it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes