Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using only Solar panels for heating and hot water?

I am building a 800m2 object in the mountains (on about 2200 meters, in the Alps): The object will be used only in summer period. I was wondering if I can use only the solar panels for heating and hot water, during this summer period? So is it possib...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

zone : side surface calculation

I just solved to calculate total surface area of the sides of the zones (don't require the top / bottom) in 12 & 13 versions by adding parameters & formula in the zone stamp scripting. I could get the openings area and the Zone sides surface area (se...

ArchiCAD App

Autodesk just came out with the AutoCAD WS for Android. Does anyone know if there is an app for ArchiCAD?

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Purge layers

Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a purge option in Archicad to delete layers that are not been in use, (like in Autocad). Thanks for your help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeated Libraries Appearing in Teamwork

Can anyone shed some light on this? When working in AC Teamwork, we seem to get multiple copies of embedded libraries - see library manager pic. It starts to bog down our Macs - 1-2 minute delays for even a simple copy / paste operation. Ultimately y...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server hardware ideas

Hello All, I've searched around quite a bit but haven't found any "real world" configurations for the BIM Server. I see old posts for quad cores and some posts for using 64 bit but just want to confirm somebody's actual system that has been in servic...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 14 to ArchiCAD 11

Need to use my laptop G4 PowerPC for As Builts so put AC 11 on it, but have 14 on iMac. Anyway to go back and forth? Is there a way? Or NO? I just cant find it in the forum maybe not typing in the right "verbage"

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule or Window schedule ????????????

Hi! I am try to generate a "DOOR" schedule but for some reason WINDOWS that have the same letter in the ID format like D100 shown up in the DOOR Schedule in the same schedule any suggestions? Thank you, for any help.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DWG export & XRef issues

Just picked up this problem, which we managed to work around, but this has raised some questions. Recently we found on one project that we could suddenly not publish to .DWG if we chose the 'Paper space with cropped contents' in the translator. We're...

TW2 pen set problems / bug

hello, we experience the following psychedelic problem and are wondering if we have yet come across another bug... in various AC14 TW2 files the color display in the 2d window changes upon opening (screenshot attached). when switching to the pen & co...

AC14 TW2 colours.jpg