Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MPE Object behaving strangely

I was using the MPE Ductwork Take-off object with various rotations around the axis of the duct when the rotation feature became ghosted out and disabled. Any hints on how to turn the rotation feature back on.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing license remotely

We have an office on the other side of the world "HQ in Dubai\UAE, office in Manila\Philippines " trying to share the license with them " not ready to purchase licenses at the moment" . Is it possible using VPN connection to share the WIBU key licens...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I add value for the window/door schedule?

Hi going? I am using ArchiCAD from version 12, though in ArchiCAD 14, I am able to edit the 'Schedule field'. There are some 'custom text', however they are not editable. I need to add some value, such as 'SHGC', 'Uw' for energy efficiency.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Happy with Cigraph

I'm pretty unhappy with the service Cigraph. I was thinking about buying ArchiWall. As I saw that Italy they sold archisuite I send them a contacts form February 6 day and i have no answer them I sent an email on 11 February with the same result. I f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to import colorful google earth snapshot

This is not good to import google earth snapshot just white and black with bad resolution i want to know if there is a method to import google earth full colored with high resolution in version archicad 13 i am using google earth connections addons i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting to XML from a 3D modeling program

I'm writing an export script to export models from a 3D modeling software to ArchiCAD's XML GDL (which I then convert to .gsm with LP_XMLConverter) format and I got a few problems. First I'm not sure this is the best way to go at it? Would it be poss...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

importing and exporting

I was working in both solidworks 2010 and Archicad 14 and I wanted to import a custom desk into my Archicad file. I first tried a simple import but the object was a 2-D drawing within the 3-D mode. How do I export a file from Solidworks into Archicad...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Teamwork reservation odd behavior

We are experiencing issues where team member A is showing that team member B has elements reserved, but team member B does not have them reserved. When Team member A requests an element showing as being reserved by team member B, they receive the ele...