Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Thickness of skins for complex profiles in schedules

Hello everybody, In AC12 I created a complex profile for a wall that consists of 3 skins (basically a core and 2 finish sides). After that I created a simple schedule, in an attempt to list the names of the skins and their thickness. I was a little s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD to Navisworks Parameters

Hi, Has anyone had any experience converting ArchiCAD files to Navisworks for 'material takeoff's' and element scheduling. I have a requirement by my client to have a model that have parameters listing the objects properties. For example, if the obje...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage door & window UV mapping

Cadimage forum is down so i thought to ask here. is there any way to change the way that windows and doors are UV mapped? for example if the frame material is wood then the wood texture goes in the same direction regardless of whether that frame piec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW to this

1. I have my complete drawing of my dream project... done by an expert (structural engineer), in .dwg format, i now want to see how the object would look like in 3d and play around with the colours etc but have no idea how.... please help. i am happy...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

XREF Paperspace?

Is anyone aware of any way to XREF Paperspace information? I don't think it's possible within AuotCAD itself, so I doubt it is possible in ArchiCAD, but it sure would be nice if when we attached an XREF in the layout, ArchiCAD inserted the Paperspace...

Link by Expert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

bim server reserve and release problem

Hello, I'm trying to reserve some views at the teamwork file and although I have reserved them I cannot interfere to my objects. The only way is to press the "reserve all" button. Does anybody have a solution? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PLC refuse to send and receive cos not signed in

Hello everyone: here in summary what happened: ArchiCAD 12 - Windows 7 OS -I was working on a PLC file locally and regularly sending/receiving to the PLP on the server -ArchiCAD crashes -I open ArchiCAD again and it opens the auto-saved version of th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot open a Teamwork project

For some reason we cannot sign into one of our teamwork projects. When we log in, the project throws us out and calls up the bug reporter. I've tried restoring the project using the automatic backups, but the latest four rollback also throw me out. T...

Library Parts Missing in Teamwork

So, I'm running AC13 (MacOS) & trying to setup our BIM server for the first time. I've installed the BIM server application and successfully got it running. I opened my project I'd like to share, chose "Share this Project", and let it do its thing. W...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes