Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Static IP Address for BIM Server

1. Is it absolutely necessary to have a Static IP Address for the BIM Server? 2. Can a work around be found with remote access through a VPN connection with a secured router? 3. Can anyone recommend the best Routers to use, either secured or unsecure...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 14 IFC merge - problems

Hi! I have exported an IFC file from ArchiCAD, opened it in a room database and updated yhe IFCSpace's in the model. Now I want to merge the updated data back to ArchiCAD through IFC. The problem is that when I do a file special->merge I get double z...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Help......

Guys can u help me were i can find MEP for archicad 12....?? cause i'm looking around but i'm just found MEP in archicad 14...thx's

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing references in schedules

Does anyone have a method for adding automatic drawing references to a schedule? Currently in my door and window schedules I have references to head, jamb and sill details but I have to put these in by hand, and change them by hand if they should mov...

Erich by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server and Archioffice 2010

We are being told that Archioffcie 2010 can't be run (served) on the same machine as BIM. They don't say BIM Server specifically. Anyone have any experience with this? Something about using the same ports...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server OS

Will the BIM Server software run properly on a server machine with 'Windows Server 2008 R2 Foundation' installed.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

dxf export: convert archicad hotspots to autocad points

Using Archicad 10 i can dxf export archicad hotspots and i can see them as points in autocad. I can't do this using archicad 13 or archicad 14. This is very usefull when you want to import dxf plans to topcon total stations and you want points too th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes