Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REM/design, ArchiCAD, and .ifcxml

Has anyone dealt with exporting data from ArchiCAD to REM/design? I'm trying to figure out if .ifcxml has been successful. Or if there's a better program to use to do energy analysis.

remote connection diagnostic help

been struggling with remote connection for ~18 months now. AC13 crashed repeatedly without a bug reporter upon opening the .twlink file. AC14 at least attempts to connect and gives me attached diagnostic help. I've confirmed the 4 ports required to b...

lparke by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Translation Archicad Group to a Autocad Block

Hello ArchiCAD friends I have a problem which would be nice to get under control since I know there must be a solution for such a simple matter. My problem is when importing a 2D element from a Archicad group, (eg., a toilet consisting of several lin...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM server manager crashing all the time

I don't know whats happening, but with build 3269 the BIM server is acting really buggy. Every time (and i mean every single time) i open the BIM Server Manager and then on a specific project's settings, the program crashes! And i cannot send a bug r...

ArchiCAD as DWG editor

Is it possible to use ArchiCAD as editor of dwg files? Sometimes I need to edit dwg files (only 2D, hatches, layouts, blocks) and do not want to buy autocad LT. Any tips or converter templates to keep source dwg after saving intacted?

laembert by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hotlinked files out of TW database and "wall fills"

Well, after trying to finally settle down the IFC issues, something else came up we noticed. Apparently, there were some wall fills (or any fill for that matter) that were in one hotlink TW file that weren't in another one. When one file was being li...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCad 14 3ds in

Is there a 3ds in addon for archicad version 14? i have found it only for version 10... Please help me, and thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes